As part of the onEdge team, you will be contribute to the beating heart of our software. Your responsibilities include developing new features and firmware for cutting-edge embedded systems, testing code in a virtual and physical environment, developing and improving in-house tools.
What we offer
- Possibility to play around and experiment in R&D environments, both in-house and in customer teams
- Opportunity to work in production environments
- Develop efficient firmware
- Competitive salary and benefits such as company car, hospital insurance, group insurance and a laptop
You have the following qualifications
- Fluent in C/C++
- Experience with Python
- Experience with common build tools: GCC, CLANG, ...
- Experience with embedded system
- Can read and comprehend datasheets
- A hunger to learn new techniques and push the boundaries on what is possible.
- Nice to have: experience with reverse engineering
- Write fast and efficient code that runs on hardware with limited compute resources
- Design methods to test embedded software in a virtual and physical environment.
- Maintain a close relationship with our hardware engineers.
- Provide estimates on effort, cost and lead times.
More important to exhaustively nodding yes to all the above is the knowledge and assurance that we at onEdge invest in your personal development and technical training and eduction.