As part of the onEdge team, you will contribute to the beating heart of our hardware. Your responsibilities include developing new designs and features for cutting-edge embedded systems, testing and qualifying hardware in R&D and production, developing and improving in-house tools.
What we offer
- Possibility to play around and experiment in R&D environments, both in-house and in customer teams
- Opportunity to work in production environments
- Design and develop innovative embedded systems
- Competitive salary and benefits such as company car, hospital insurance, group insurance and a laptop
You have the following qualifications
- Fluent with schematics: follow-up and/or execution of complex hardware designs.
- Fluent with PCB lay-out: follow-up and/or execution of complex board designs with manufacturing in mind (DFM).
- Define and build test procedures for series production and validation (DFT).
- Provide estimates on effort, cost and lead times.
- Experience with Analoge/Digital designs.
- Experience with common design and lay-out tools: Spice, KiCad, Altium, ...
- Can read and comprehend datasheets
- Maintain a close relationship with our software engineers.
- A hunger to learn new techniques and push the boundaries on what is possible.
- Nice to have: High frequency experience and EMC knowledge, experience with reverse engineering.
Don't fret if you don't tick all the boxes. At onEdge we invest in personal development and technical training and education.