We are looking for a Data engineer that wants to productionalize machine learning models and become an MLOps Engineer.
At ReBatch we use MLOps principles to develop and deploy machine and deep-learning models in production. You work closely with our Data Scientists to create end-to-end solutions using Machine Learning for our clients. From defining the problem, to monitoring and maintaining your solution in production.
MLOps covers three fields: consultancy, data science and operationalization of machine learning models. You will take part in the operationalization of machine learning models but also have an influence in consultancy and data science.
What we offer:
• Great variation in jobs due to projects in different industries
• Continuous learning to develop your technical and soft skills
• You get the play around with State-of-the-Art machine learning models on cloud hardware such as GPUs and TPUs.
• Competitive salary and benefits such as: company car, hospital insurance, group insurance and a laptop
You have the following qualities:
• You have a bachelor or master’s degree in Computer Science, Data Science or any related field
• You know how to process data in Python using Pandas and Numpy
• Understanding of Linux
• SQL holds no secrets for you
• You know how to build and maintain data pipelines
• Experience with GCP, AWS or Azure is a big plus but not necessary
• Experience with Docker and orchestration platforms such as Kubernetes is a plus
• Experience in Data Science and Tensorflow or PyTorch is a plus, but not necessary. We will teach you the inner workings of Machine Learning and AI!
• Build machine learning pipelines and integrate it into enterprise systems
• Building APIs for our Machine Learning models
• Build ETL processes for our Machine Learning models
• Interact with Data Scientists to optimize machine learning models
Don’t worry if you don’t fit the bill perfectly, at ReBatch we invest in technical and personal development.