You’ll start a journey toward an improved web. You’re not afraid to learn and apply bleeding edge technologies and rediscover existing specifications. Enter the world of Solid and help us and our customers to make it the reigning paradigm. 💥
Don’t know the Solid project yet? Solid is a specification that lets people store their data securely in decentralized data stores, so-called Pods. These are like secure personal web servers for data. When data is stored in someone's Pod, they control which people and applications can access it. A technology desperately needed in these times, if you ask us. The only thing we need are web integration analysts to help us solve use cases.
Konsolidate: decentralizing the web, one pod at a time
Konsolidate consists of a team of passionate people who think everyone should gain control over their personal data. With that in mind, we guide businesses through the decentralized web revolution, powered by personal data vaults, linked open data and the semantic web. We co-create, accelerate and shape this decentralized future and to do this, we are looking for talented full-stack Solid developers to join our team.
What you will do
- You define an appropriate Solid integration strategy and you guide our clients through the process of putting this strategy into actionable web applications
- After this strategy is defined, you create integration frameworks and reference architectures to support our customers. This way, you create the appropriate integration and service architectures for business projects
- Sharing knowledge is one of our core values, both internally as with our clients. You will provide mentorship to junior teams, interns, and co-op students, as well as teaching colleagues your experiences and contributing to the knowledge within the Solid community
- You will learn more about the Solid project, linked data and personal data management
What do you need to know?
- You have significant knowledge of both back-end (Node.js, MongoDB, SQL, AMQP) and front-end development (ES6, HTML5, CSS3) development
- You have experience working with one of the following frameworks: ReactJS, Angular, Vue.js, ...
- You have basic knowledge about RDF, Turtle...
Is this you?
- You are en excellent communicator and a structural, analytical thinker
- You are able to deliver and love finding solutions to technical issues
- Your modesty, eagerness and smartness, makes you a true team player
- You are a fast and persistent learner
- You’re fluent in Dutch and English
What we offer
- We’ll introduce you to the different aspects of Solid in concrete hands on projects, where you learn by doing, so you’ll become one of our experts in this field
- Knowledge is power, but it isn’t everything, of course. We offer a competitive salary with extralegal benefits (insurance, pension plan, car, fuel card, Internet and mobile data plan)
- A Macbook Pro or equivalent laptop to do your magic
- An open-minded environment making time for your personal and professional growth
- Training days
- Flexible working hours
- Free lunch and a supply of coffee, fruits, and candy
- Hybrid working (with an electric desk, ergonomic chair and second monitor) and a good work/life balance